Oakmont Golf Center
Your Winter Home for Indor Golf
Mallory and Andrew Hodge
2017 Winter League Champions
64 players currently registered.
January 9th through March 19th 2017
2017 Fall Registration begins in October
Andrew Hodge / Mallory Hodge
B DeWitt / S Wiley
• Match Play (Low score wins hole, winner based on most holes won)
• Handicap system - For those without “formal” handicaps, initial handicaps will be adjusted as necessary.
• 3 Points per match: 1 pt. - A player; 1 pt. - B player; 1 pt. - team total
• Top teams based on total points will play for league championship
• Play for each week can be anytime from Monday through Sunday. If a team cannot play by the following week, they will forfeit that week.
• Each team is responsible for scheduling their own tee times. While it is exciting to play as a foursome with the opposing team, it is not required.
• Speed-up Play Rule: All players are required to “Hole Out” at double par. Max scores: par 3: 6, par 4: 8, par 5: 10
• League winners to receive $50 Gift Certificates • 2nd place to receive $25 Gift Certificates
9 Holes MUST be completed in 1 hour per twosome / 2 hours per foursome!
Players who are unable to comply may have to forfeit remaining holes after 1 hour.
605 Allegheny Avenue Oakmont, Pennsylvania 15139